Newsletters and Articles
Information designed to help you boost your financial confidence.
- Is the 1970’s style inflation coming back?
- How should investors prepare their portfolio’s
- Analyzing the upcoming supply and demand
Published on 03/29/21
- Discussion on Panic Selling
- When to Run and When to FIght the Crowd and Hold Firm
- How Seinfeld Can Help you Navigate the Stock Market!
Published on 03/15/21
- Discussion on Recent Market Volatility
- Check-in on Strong Markets and Taxes
- What the market is telling us right now, and why some people will not be happy.
Published on 03/05/21
- Are We Due for a Market Correction Soon
- When Will a Correction Happen and What Should We Do
- Looking Back on the Market Over the Years and Our Educated Guess
Published on 03/01/21
- Discussion on recent COVID data
- Check-in on corporate earnings
- What the bond market is telling us right now
- Dogecoin and meme stock updates
Published on 02/15/21
- What are Meme Stocks
- Citadel Securities, Retail Brokers, and You
- Could this Fuel Another dot com Bubble Burst?
Published on 02/08/21
- What is happening right now and what started this mayhem?
- Why did Robinhood and other online brokers restrict clients from buying specific stocks yesterday?
- Is this the beginning of another dot-com style bubble burst?
- Is there a way to profit from all this volatility, and if so, how?
Published on 02/01/21
- Discuss the implications of a Blue Wave in D.C.
- Analyze the economy by weighing the headwinds against the tailwinds
- Assess the health of key financial markets including equities, currency, and fixed income
- Discuss why we remain bullish on equities and cautious on bonds
- Explain how the current economic environment and key investment themes are informing decisions in our portfolios
Published on 01/25/20
- Companies often make controversial decisions that involve politics, religion, and other hot button issues.
- These decisions can impact the consumption of their products, services, and often even their stock price.
- When companies don’t align with ideologies, it’s important to remove all emotion from the investment process.
Published on 01/15/20
- The surprise outcome in the Georgia Senate runoff this week certainly caught the attention of investors
- Many fear that higher taxes and increased regulation could pose risk to their portfolios
- While there may be some economic headwinds forming over the next two years, the tailwinds could be stronger and last longer.
Published on 12/21/20
We’re taking a look at the CARES Act, Required Minimum Distribution, and discussing Health Care. We also added a fun trivia for you.
While most of us were enjoying the holidays, our friends in Washington were busy tinkering with traditional Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
SCHEDULE your APPOINTMENT
Request your appointment using the form below, and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible to schedule a meeting time.