- Discuss the implications of a Blue Wave in D.C.
- Analyze the economy by weighing the headwinds against the tailwinds
- Assess the health of key financial markets including equities, currency, and fixed income
- Discuss why we remain bullish on equities and cautious on bonds
- Explain how the current economic environment and key investment themes are informing decisions in our portfolios
A MESSAGE FROM HARWOOD FINANCIAL GROUP
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, our goal is to remain a trusted resource by weeding out the sensationalism being reported today and providing you with the facts and data that drive our investment decisions.
Communication through times like these is crucial. The quality of information and how we react to it usually determines if we ultimately meet our financial goals, and the team at Harwood Financial Group is working tirelessly to ensure that our clients remain on track.
In addition to our regular weekly communication, we invite you to join our weekly conference call on Fridays at 4:30 pm est.
COVID-19 Market Update
Hosted by Michael Sorrentino, CIO
4:30 pm est
Call this phone number to join the call: (425) 436-6384
Type in this passcode when prompted: 632508
SCHEDULE your APPOINTMENT
Request your appointment using the form below, and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible to schedule a meeting time.